- 1 Croll (64g)
- 1 freshly cooked burger (approx. 85g)
- 2 Little Gem lettuce leaves (5g)
- 2 slices tomato (20g)
- 2 slices gherkin (20g)
- 5 thin slices red onion
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 tsp Ketchup (10g)
- Warm the Croll on a baking tray in the oven at 180c for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the cheese slice to the burger and warm in the oven to melt.
- Remove Croll from the oven and put the lettuce on the base followed by the onion, tomato and gherkin.
- Add the burger with melted cheese on and finish with Ketchup.
- Serve with fries.