- 1 Croll (64g)
- 2 free range eggs (84g)
- 3 tomato slices (27g)
- 2tsp butter (10g)
- 2tsp oil for frying
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Warm the Croll in a toaster or under a grill for a minute before spreading the butter on the top and bottom slices.
- Layer the omelette and tomato slices then finish with the Croll top.
To make the omlelette
- Whisk the eggs, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and pour in the egg.
- After 30 seconds create some small cuts through the omelette allowing the uncooked egg on the top to flow to the bottom the pan. When the top is set, flip one half of the omelette over.