- 1 Original bagel, halved (115g)
- 2 tblsp cream cheese (30g)
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 3 slices tomato (30g)
- 2 slices of gherkin (20g)
- 2 slices pastrami (50g)
- 2 tsp French's mustard
- Soften the cream cheese, stir in the horseradish and spread on the inside of the bagel base and top.
- Put the pastrami on the base then add the tomato and gherkin.
- Drizzle with French's mustard and finish with the bagel top.
- This bagel is best served warm and once filled can be heated in combi and served immediately or held in a hot cabinet.