- 1 Sesame seed bagel, halved (115g)
- 1 tblsp tzatziki (15g)
- 2 slices aubergine, 5mm thick (20g)
- 3 wedge slices red onion (10g)
- 2 slices red pepper, sliced in 10mm strips (30g)
- 2 slices halloumi, 5mm thick (25g)
- 5g rocket
- ½ tblsp runny honey
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- Griddle all the vegetables for two minutes either side so they have bar marks on.
- Brush the halloumi with olive oil and griddle for one minute either side creating bar marks, then remove from griddle and drizzle with honey.
- Slice and toast the bagel then spread the tzatziki on the base.
- Place the griddled aubergine on the base followed by the other vegetables and the rocket.
- Finish with the warm halloumi and bagel top.