- 1 Sesame seed bagel, halved (115g)
- 2 tblsp hummus (30g)
- 5g rocket
- 2 slices tomato (20g)
- 2 fillets zaatar chicken, cooked (70g)
- 1 tblsp sumac mayonnaise (15g)
- Warm the bagel then spread hummus on the inside of the top and base.
- Put the chicken fillets on the base then add 2 slices of tomato and the rocket.
- Finish with Sumac mayonnaise and the bagel top.
To make zaatar chicken:
- Mix 100g olive oil with 1 teaspoon zaatar then use this to marinade 200g of chicken inner fillets for 24 hours.
- Griddle the chicken fillets for approximately 3 minutes both sides until cooked through.
- The chicken can be pre-cooked and reheated in a mealstream 60 secs 100% @200oc, or in hot oven for 2 minutes.
To make sumac mayonnaise:
- Mix I00g mayonnaise with ½ teaspoon of Sumac and a squeeze of lime.