- 1 Multigrain bagel, halved (115g)
- 3 tblsp cream cheese (45g)
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 2 slices smoked salmon, halved (150g)
- 1 tblsp fresh yoghurt tartare sauce (15g) (optional)
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Warm the bagel.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix in lemon juice and spring onion.
- Spread cream cheese on the inside of the bagel base and top.
- Place smoked salmon on the base, followed by the fresh yoghurt tartare sauce and finish with the bagel top.
To make yoghurt tartare sauce:
- Stir 50g of chopped gherkin, 50g chopped capers, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1g fresh dill into 200g yoghurt.