- 1 Original New York Bakery bagel
- 1tblsp Caramelised onion chutney
- 1/2 tblsp Horseradish sauce
- 2 slices of Cooked beef
- 2 Flat mushrooms
- 1 slice of Cheddar cheese
- Pickled red cabbage (20g)
Recipe makes 1
- Sauté the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Spread onion chutney on the base of the bagel then add the cooked beef, fried mushrooms followed by the cheese slice.
- Finish with some horseradish, pickled red cabbage for added crunch and the bagel top.
- Warm in the oven until cheese has melted and bagel is cooked through.